Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
geschätzte Mitglieder des Verbands der Diaetologen Österreichs,
Die Newsflashes von EFAD werden ab sofort, als Download, zur Verfügung gestellt. Die Newsflashes werden regelmäßig erscheinen.
Wir wünschen viele informative Stunden!
Verband der Diaetologen Österreichs
- 11.05.2017 - EFAD Newsflash - Webniar "Water-the forgotten nutrient" - SCOPE School Athens 2017 "An obesity primer: from epidemiology to treatment"
- 04.05.2017 - EFAD-Newsflash - NoHoW video: How to maintain a healthy weight with eHealth - Water plays a vital role in maintaining a healthy body - IF Global Prevention Initiative launches an educational resource on folic acid
- 13.04.2017 - EFAD-Newsflash - World Obesity Day 2017 – Save the Date! 11th October 2017 - Webinar: Eating disorders in older women 26.04.2017 - WHO proposes new tool for monitoring food and beverage marketing to children on TV and the Internet
- 08.04.2017 - EFAD-Newsflash -EFSA to give advice on the intake of sugar added to food - World Health Day - 7 April 2017 - TRAFOON Publication ”Traditional Food: A Culinary Trip Through Europe“
- 30.03.2017 - EFAD-Newsflash - SAFE THE DATE: 28. EFAD Conference, on 29 & 30 September 2017 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands - ENDietS Stundent Day on 28 September 2017 before EFAD Conference - World Salt Awareness Week 'Salt: The Forgotten Killer' - The WHO European Food and Nutrition Action Plan 2015-2020 calls for countries to develop and implement front-of-pack labelling (FOPL) systems
- 23.03.2017 - EFAD-Newsflash - ENDietS webinar "Environmental influences on diet and health" on March 30, 2017 7:00 PM - Robot Charlie helps children manage Diabetes - EUFIC’s new animated video on behaviour change
- 09.03.2017 - EFAD-Newsflash - Free ENDietS webinar - "Environmental influences on diet and health" - Mexico: soft drink consumption continues to fall following the introduction of a sugary drink tax - Lots of new content in PEN this month, including the updated Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- 02.03.2017 - EFAD-Newsflash - EU urges member states to target childhood obesity in schools - A major review in the found people who regularly ate 800g of fruit and veg a day – 10 portions – had a significantly lower risk of chronic diseases, such as heart disease - WHO backs South Africa on sugary drinks tax to tackle diabetes and obesity
- 23.02.2017 - Registration now open for the EFAD Conference: "the Future is Now" - ESDN Obesity: Ellen Govers attended meeting on Saturated Fat consumption and Risk of Coronary Heart diseases - ENDietS : Planning on-line cooking demonstrations
- 16.02.2017 - EFAD News - Webinars "What is it like to be a patient?", "How to measure and improve what happens in your primary care system?" (21 March) - nutritionDay on the 23rd of February 2017 - Cost of childhood obesity: Evidence Paper and Study Protocols
- 09.02.2017 - EFAD News - Free ENDietS webinar - "Nutrition, Ageing, and HIV" presented by Alastair Duncan on Feb 16, 2017 7:00 PM CET at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8106813961297541123 - OpenFoodTox is the new EFSA database that provides instant access to a wealth of information from EFSA scientific outputs about the toxicity of chemicals found in the food and feed chain - Obesity treatment training tool
- 02.02.2017 - EFAD News - Estonia to help tackle obesity by taxing sugar-sweetened beverages - Nutrition and physical activity: how more than 20 pan-EU actions contribute to better public health priorities - A presentation with graphics featuring downloadable charts depicting prevalence were published by World Obesity
- 26.01.2017 - EFAD News - What is needed for healthy ageing? - 2nd D-ECCO Workshop at the 12th Congress of the European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation (ECCO) - Join nutritionDay on the 23rd of February 2017
- 19.01.2017 - EFAD News - EFAD Conference 2017 in Rotterdam on 29-30 September - Food allergies - when food becomes a problem - Practice-Based Evidence in Nutrition (PEN): What does PEN do?
- 12.01.2017 - EFAD News - European Obesity Day is 20 May, 2017 - Consultation: Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescents’ Health (2016-2030) - Obesity Atlas for the European Union: 2017 - Make Use of World Obesity Image Bank
- 22.12.2016 - EFAD News - New EU law on food information to consumers - January 2017: a book will be published in order to present the key activities and outcomes of the OPEN project (childhood obesity)
- 08.12.2016 - EFAD News - New webinars are presented about insulin resistance and about the situation of dietetics student associations across Europe - The final draft Statement on Health Inequalitie of the Health Policy Platform is online - Greece moves to raise awareness about salt consumption - The director of the Mexican Research Center in Nutrition explains the importance of a sugar tax in Mexico
- 01.12.2016 - EFAD News - New WHO/Europe report calls for urgent action to protect children from digital marketing of food - Multi-level Advocacy for Nutrition
- 10.11.2016 - EFAD-News - World Diabetes Day - WHO launched new report "Tackeling food marketing to children in a digital world" - Final translations of the NutritionDay hospital survey are now online available -Research links excess body fat with increased risk for many common cancers - World Medical Association adopts statement on childhood obesity
- 03.11.2016 - Consumption of fruit and vegetables in the EU - Public consultation on a draft scientific opinion on Dietary Reference Values for thiamin - Ireland publishes obesity plan that aims to reduce average person's weight by 5%
- 27.10.2016 - EFAD News - Call for new committee members and chairs - Nutrition Bulletin has produced a Virtual Issue entitled Nutrition in the early years - Doctors know worryingly little about nutrition and exercise - WHO has published a new report titled "Fiscal policies for Diet and Prevention of Noncommunicable Diseases (NCDs)"
- 20.10.2016 - EFAD News - The ESDN Obesity collect data on obesity management in Europe to make a report for the commitment in the European Platform for Acticity, Life Style and Health. - EUPHA
Multiple studies show that obesity and depression tend to cluster in women. - 2016 Global Hunger Index (GHI)
- 13.10.2016 - Anne de Looy is a panel member at FOOD 2030 - informing networking meeting in Amsterdam of the ESDN Oncology - European committee advances draft for legal limits on trans fats - EFSA offers limited release of raw data on glyphosate - World Obesity Day: 11 October - WHO has published the draft ECHO implementation plan
- 29.09.2016 - EFAD News - 2016 Annual Monitoring Report - New Obesity Facts, 2016 issue 4, are published by EASO - ESPEN guidelines on definitions and terminology of clinical nutrition were published - News about Online-Calculators and Professional Tools
- 15.09.2016 - EFAD News - XVII International Congress of Dietetics. ICD Granada 2016 (Spain) September 7-9th 2016 - NutritionDay
- 01.09.2016 - EFAD News - EFSA: Public consultation on the draft scientific and technical guidance for the preparation and presentation of a health claim application - AppGastein 2016: “Here to stay? Health apps and their place in European health systems”. - World Obesity Day - 11th October
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,geschätzte Mitglieder des Verbands der Diaetologen Österreichs, Die...
28. September 2017 bis 30. September 2017 World Trade Center Rotterdam (Niederlande) THE...
Kontinuierliche Fort- und Weiterbildung ist für einen gesetzlich geregelten Gesundheitsberuf, wie...
Die Plattform Patientensicherheit schreibt heuer erneut den Preis für Patientensicherheit -...
Hier finden Sie den aktuellen 6. Newsletter des Landesgruppentreffens der Landesgruppe...
Mehr Infos zum Masterlehrgang AIHS erhalten Sie hier (Link).